College Transitions’ Dataverse features a comprehensive array of tables, lists, and data designed to help students, parents and counselors more effectively navigate the college admission and financial aid process.
Applying (Requirements and Important Factors)
- Standardized Testing Policies
- Test-Blind Colleges
- Colleges Accepting Self-Reported Test Scores
- Recommendation Requirements
- High School Units Required
- Foreign Language Requirements (For Admission)
- Colleges Offering Interviews
- Colleges Considering Demonstrated Interest
- Colleges Considering Legacy Status
- Early Decision 2 – Participating Colleges
- Can I Choose a Second/Alternative Major?
Costs and Financial Aid
Learning and Outcomes
Common Data Set Repository
View Common Data Sets by institution broken down by year.